We care for the safety and security of your profile and the personal information provided by you. This is ensured in two ways:
- - Our Customer Relations team ensures that every profile on HamaraNikah.com is screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
- - You also exercise some simple precautions for your privacy & for a safe and secure online matrimony experience.
To protect your privacy, we suggest some simple guidelines.
Stage of Online communication:
1. To Do
2. Not to do
- - Try to remain completely anonymous until you fully trust that person.
- - Closely look for odd behavior or inconsistencies. Serious people will always respect your space and allow you to take your time to make a decision.
- - Ask a friend or relative to read the emails/ messages you receive because as an unbiased observer they can spot warning signs you missed.
- - Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information like photo, mailing address, mobile no. etc., or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- - You can use the Photo Request feature on HamaraNikah.com. As HamaraNikah.com offers free scanning & upload services to its members, there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to provide you a photo.
- - Furnish your contact number only when you feel completely comfortable and have some information about the other person.
- - If someone provides you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure it's not a charge number before you make the call.
- - Be in contact with our team for better understanding.
Not to do:
- - Don't provide your personal contact information like email address, residential address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial messages.
- - Don't send your personal information or contact information until you trust that person.
- - Don't use signature in your emails that include your contact details.
- - Don't use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person you don't know well.
You may report fraud or misuse by sending us a feedback. Please provide full details of your case.